Monday, July 31: The Lorton Station office will close at 5 pm (no regular Monday evening appointments). Please call for after-hours appointment availability at the Mark Center location.
Walk In Clinics
Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). No evenings or weekends.
Walk in hours at all three of our locations are now
8:00 am to 12:00 PM
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• No appointment is necessary.
• The walk-in hours are for established patients only over 3 months of age.
• You must be signed in during the walk in time period to be seen during the walk in clinic. All patients arriving after 12 noon in the morning or after 4:00 pm in the afternoon will be offered the next available appointment on our regular schedule.
• The Walk-In Clinic is for minor illnesses (illnesses with symptoms less than 72 hours). This is not the time for major or long, involved issues.
• The Walk-In Clinic is managed on first–come, first-served basis, except emergencies.
• There are no walk-in hours on holidays, weekends, or evenings.
For long or involved issues, you must make an appointment so we can set aside an appropriate amount of time for your visit. If you come to Walk-In hours with a problem that is ongoing (more than 72 hours), you will be asked to schedule an appointment for a different time. Also if you wish to see a specific provider please call to schedule an appointment.
Parents: just one more way to make cancellation of an appointment easier for you. You may now cancel your child's appointment by sending us an e-mail. Click here for more info.
Prenatal Meet & Greet Sessions
ALL Pediatrics Meet & Greet Sessions are offered each month at each location. Please call the office to schedule your visit. Click here for a list of upcoming sessions.
ALL Pediatrics strives to provide the best possible family focused medical care to infants, children, adolescents, young adults, their families and communities.
We strive to do this with courtesy and professionalism while addressing the needs of our patients, their families and our communities.